WHY CHOOSE US
- Toddle On Inn Nursery is fully committed to providing a holistic inclusive environment indoors / outdoors from 8.00am – 6.00pm, 51 weeks of the year. Toddle On Inn objective is that all children and staff including the community feel valued, supported, safe, secure and happy.
- Toddle On Inn believes in nurturing and encourage all children to reach their full potential, by providing a wide range of meaningful experiences which allow each child to meet their individual needs and challenge their thinking both indoors and outdoors.
- We have wonderful rooms, with unique features such as large, modern air-conditioned space, a wide range of age-appropriate resources, highly qualified and experienced Nursery Practitioners toddle on inn takes great pride in providing quality and consistency of care to many children over the years.
- Toddle On Inn promotes an inclusive welcoming atmosphere where all children, whatever their needs, can learn and develop in a happy, caring & educational environment.
- We pride ourselves with our multi cultural menus and our homemade food, including bread, pizza and batteries,
- Children who may have any Additional Needs such as a disability will be assessed prior before enrolment to ensure that we are able to meet their individual requirement. We have in place a Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENDCO), to work alongside parents including other professionals working alongside your child, to ensure that the provision can meet their needs.
- Our resources and activities will allow all children to develop in an environment free from prejudice and discrimination. We celebrate differences between people and families and promote the recognition of the values of each individual.
- Toddle On Inn does not promote discrimination on the grounds of ethnicity, culture, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion or ability. All our children are given the opportunity to reach their full potential with positive identity regardless of their abilities in a creative environment.